Monday, January 14, 2008

Vitamin D


I'm kinda bored. I feel like something is missing, or astray, or that I need to run for a moment or two and not look around to see if everyone is keeping up. Or how far behind I've become from everyone else. I don't regret my decision to stay home with my children. Also, I can see the light at the end of this very long, life transforming process by which I raise my children and they raise me. I'm so very behind my ex-contemporaries, I don't know where to begin. How do I leave here and regain my foothold? How can I make any sort of income? I used to have a plan, and that plan was going accordingly, but then came two kids who needed me. I like that they need me. It's adorable. I need them too. But the light is there, and I'm here, this close to decision time and goodbye time. Maybe I need to exercise more.

No comments: