Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lazy Bones Jones


I'm enjoying my break from work. I have lots and lots of free time now. What have I done with myself? Nothing. I've enjoyed this immensely. The views are impeccable. But as time wears on, I find that my surplus of extracurricular activity grows small and I need to get back to work. Dammit.

Art. Do you like art? To me, art is the definitive human expression. I know that this could be debated until doomsday, but in me you'll find a capable defender. So why am I lagging? Maybe because I won't have time like this until a year from now, or 20 years from now; it's hard to tell. I just want to eat Doritos, watch foreign movies, and drink those yummy lime flavored beers.
Strength. I need to be strong. Go back to art. Think...renaissance. Think....Cimabue. Think....Kagemusha!

No comments: